Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Faerie Court Seraphine Cosplay (2023 Halloween Costume)

One of my favorite Seraphine skins. I got the costume and wig from Role Cosplay. The wig doesn't match 100% but I was planning on customizing it later. 


The costume doesn't include the faerie wings or the mic (which I didn't really have enough time or money to buy) so I used my small pink fancy forest sprite wings from BryingRaven and figured the mic wasn't necessary for Halloween.

The fabric quality is just okay, the prints are nice though. 

The bodice fabric is thick and it has a side zipper which can be difficult to zip sometimes. I was afraid the pants wouldn't fit but they're actually very stretchy. I wore black shorts underneath them.

Unfortunately, all the pieces with wire easily get misshapen with any movement so the skirt would often get crumbled up and the headpiece would fall over. I was thinking about modifying those pieces later to add more stability.

Another issue is that the larger sizes are basically just wider and don't have added length so if you have DD+ cup, the skirt is barely going to cover your butt.

Either way, I think it was worth buying since my attempts at DIY-ing those gradients would have probably turned out bad.


No comments: